Most New Year’s Resolutions have already been broken by now. But it’s never too late to start fresh!
With spring just days away, it’s time to start planning for the outdoors. Did you know that one of the easiest ways to go green is to get the family outside?
By turning off the lights and TVs, closing the laptops and powering down the cell phones, your family will be saving energy while making an effort to spend quality time with each other – something most families don’t do enough of these days.
Don’t have an appropriate outdoor space to accommodate everyone? A deck or patio is certainly in order. And we’ve already provided plenty of posts about each:
- Why choose Cambridge Pavers?
- Decks vs. Patios
- Start planning now for spring outdoor living
- We now offer custom paver patios and more!
- Deck building and remodeling ideas
- Ideas to upgrade your deck
And if you’re clueless about how to entertain the entire family outside, here are some nifty websites with tons of free ideas!
- 10 Fun Outdoor Games for Kids
- Classic Outdoor Games
- 120 Free Things to do with Kids
- Free Things to do with Kids in Your Own Backyard
What are your favorite outdoor games?
Image by Newton Daly on GettyImages.com